QUALITY FUEL. EVERY TIME.
The RaceTrac Quality Promise
Our commitment to making guests lives simpler and more enjoyable holds true whether you need to quench your thirst, feed a craving or fill up your vehicle. Count on RaceTrac to provide reliable, quality fuel every time you visit one of our stores. A wide variety of competitively priced fuel will be waiting for you at all our locations.
- Unleaded 87, 89, and 93: We offer regular, midgrade and premium fuel at all locations. These can be identified at the pump as 87 (regular), 89 (midgrade) and 93 (premium). The number represents the amount of octane found in the fuel.
- Unleaded 88 (also known as E15) is gasoline which includes up to 15% ethanol. The additional ethanol increases the octane while reducing the price at the pump. Unleaded 88 has been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use in all 2001 and newer cars, trucks and SUVs.
- Non-Ethanol Gasoline (also known as E0, Ethanol Free, No Ethanol, Pure Gas, or Boat Fuel) is available at select RaceTrac locations. E0 gasoline does not contain any added ethanol and is frequently used in boats, lawn mowers, motorcycles, hot rods, farm equipment, and other small engines.
- Diesel is another popular fuel choice and can be found at all RaceTrac locations. You can easily identify diesel fuel at RaceTrac standard fuel pumps by the green nozzle handle. They are black nozzle handles on High Flow Diesel pumps. Diesel fuel should ONLY be used in engines that are rated for diesel fuel. Standard diesel can contain up to 5% Biodiesel.
- Biodiesel is a blend of standard diesel and renewable resources to create emissions friendly fuel. Biodiesel is blended with up to 20% renewables (B20) and is available at select locations. Please refer to our vehicles owner’s manual and engine warranty for the recommend fuel before use.
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is available at select RaceTrac locations including our Travel Centers. DEF is a solution injected into the exhaust stream of diesel vehicles for emissions to meet federal guidelines. DEF is a requirement for medium and heavy-duty vehicles with diesel engines produced after 2010. DEF should never be mixed with diesel and it requires storage in a separate tank.
- E85 (also known as flex-fuel) is gasoline made of 51%-83% ethanol, and it is the highest percentage of ethanol fuel that RaceTrac offers. E85 is used in flex-fuel vehicles only. Please refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for the recommended fuel.
RaceTrac Rewards makes it easy to earn points in-store and at the pump with every single purchase. Points can be redeemed for free food, drinks and even fuel!
Download the RaceTrac Rewards mobile app or visit racetrac.com/rewards to learn more and sign up.
Rewards + Debit Card
The RaceTrac Rewards + Debit Card can save you 7¢ per gallon and also earn you Rewards points in a single swipe when tied to your bank account. You can sign up for the RaceTrac Debit Card in the mobile app or visit racetrac.com/rewards.
*You must be a RaceTrac Rewards member to sign up for the RaceTrac Debit Card.
To get the most out of your RaceTrac Rewards, you can upgrade to the VIP level and unlock even more fuel savings.
VIPs save up to 10¢ per gallon on their first 40 gallons and 3¢ per gallon on each additional gallon every month.
The RaceTrac Rewards VIP membership is available for $2.49 per month. You can download or upgrade the VIP membership mobile app or visit racetrac.com/rewards to learn more and sign up.
*You must be a RaceTrac Rewards member to sign up for the RaceTrac Rewards VIP.