Presenting Sponsors: Coca Cola and MJFF
Race for Fox in Your Craziest Socks
Break out your craziest socks to run in RaceTrac's Run for Research benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation!
LocationThe Battery Atlanta
800 Battery Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30339
Parking will be available in the Red Deck and is free for the first 3 hours.
Registration Dates & Costs5K Run/Walk
- 10/3/2022 - 7/23/2023: $30
- 7/24/2023 - 8/19/2023: $35
- 8/20/2023 - 9/9/2023: $40
- 9/10/2023 - 9/15/2023: $45
- 9/16/2023: $50
- 10/3/2022 - 7/23/2023: $20
- 7/24/2023 - 8/19/2023: $25
- 8/20/2023 - 9/16/2023: $30
- 11/1/2022 - 9/16/2023: $5
** In the interest of the safety of others and for liability reasons, dogs will not be allowed at our 5K event.
*** Strollers are welcome! If you choose to run or walk with a stroller, we ask that you start near the back. This will help keep the race safe for other runners.
- 6:30 a.m. - registration opens
- 7:30 a.m. - 1K Starts
- 8 a.m. - 5k Starts
- 9 a.m. - Awards Presentation
Packet Pick Up Dates
- * You CAN pick up packets on behalf of other runners. If you are unable to attend packet pickup on Friday, you can pick up your packets on the morning of the race. Just make sure to arrive around 7 a.m.
Run for Research Runner Perks
- Chronotrack Disposable Tag Timing
- Dry Fit Race T-Shirt for 5K Participants
- Stocked Vendor Village
- RaceTrac Gift Cards Up for Grabs!
- Overall Male/Female: 1st-$100, 2nd-$75, 3rd-$50
- Top 3 Male/Female in Each Age Group: $25
- * Age groups are: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
- ** You must properly wear your timing tag to be eligible for awards. Overall awards are based off of Gun Time, age group awards are based off of Chip Time.