Prospective investors can own a former RaceTrac or RaceWay store through our sale leaseback program.
With the Sale Leaseback program, you can own a RaceTrac or RaceWay store and lease it back to RaceTrac for a profit. The sale of each RaceTrac real estate property is accompanied by a long-term, absolute triple net (NNN) fee, simple unsubordinated lease secured by RaceTrac, Inc.
- RaceTrac and RaceWay branded stores
- $9 billion in annual sales for 2018
- 800 retail gasoline convenience stores in 12 states
- Top Workplace honors in Atlanta, Dallas, South Florida, Orlando, Tampa
- 63rd largest private company as ranked by Forbes in 2018
- 2014 Convenience Store Chain of the Year, by Convenience Store Decisions
- 15-year initial lease terms with renewal options
- 7.5% ret escalations every 5 years
- Absolute Tripe Net (NNN)
- Corporate Guarantee and Corporate Environmental Indemnification
- High traffic strategic retail locations
- Consumer staple investment product
Request More Info on Sale Leaseback Real Estate